Name: TORRES PARDO S.L.
Tax code: B61038600
Postal address: Calle Nàpols 187, 2º BARCELONA (08013) BARCELONA
Data Protection Officer: AURIS ADVOCATS
DPO contact: Xavier Saula Adell. Calle Mallorca 237 bis Ppal. 1.A. Barcelona. Website: www.aurisadvocats.com. E-mail: email@example.com.
TORRES PARDO S.L., as the party responsible for this website, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council adopted on 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), and other existing regulations on the protection on personal data; in accordance with Act 34/2002, adopted on 11 July 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has taken the technical and organizational measures required to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data introduced.
COMPANIES PART OF THE TORRES PARDO S.L. GROUP
COMPANIES MANAGING THEIR OWN DATA:
TORRES PARDO S.L.
Management of client, means and contacts.
OY DESIGN, S.L.
Management of client, means and contacts.
COMPANIES CREATED FOR SPECIFIC CONFERENCES
TORRES PARDO, S.L. manages the data of Conferences for the organization of which ad-hoc companies are established. The names of the companies in this category that are still active can be obtained from the website. View companies that are still active here.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data shall only be used for the following:
– To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures in connection with the users of our website;
–To provide you with information about our products and services by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other physical or electronic means, provided that you have consented to be contacted for such purposes by registering to our NEWSLETTER;
– To answer your questions and/or provide you with information that you have required;
– To provide you with the products and/or services that you have ordered or subscribed to;
– To organize or manage events, congresses, etc.
– To contact you via physical or electronic means in order to get your feedback on a service we have provided you with;
– To conduct profile and usability analyses;
– Client and/or supplier data shall be processed in accordance with the contractual relationship that binds them to the controller, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal and labor obligations arising from the applicable law.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail with “withdraw consent” in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with LSSICE, TORRES PARDO S.L. does not engage in SPAM practices and does not send commercial e-mails that have not been solicited or authorized by the user. Consequently, you will at all times have the possibility to withdraw your consent to receive our communications. .
We shall not process your personal data for any purposes other than those mentioned above, except as necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Your data will be retained for as long as the commercial relationship exists or until you exercise your right to request they be erased or to object to or restrict their processing. Nevertheless, we shall retain certain user identity and traffic information for a maximum period of two years in case such information is requested by a judge or a court of justice with the aim of instituting legal proceedings as a result of inappropriate use of the website.
You shall not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that may have effects on your data.
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent given to carry out the above mentioned purposes, which you will be asked to provide by ticking the relevant box when you fill in your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or to accept this data protection policy precludes you from subscribing, registering or receiving information about the Provider’s products and services.
Where there has been a previous contractual relationship between the parties, the lawful entitlement to discharge the administrative, fiscal, book-keeping and labor obligations that may be required under the applicable law will arise from the pre-existence of a commercial relationship between the parties.
Any communication conveyed shall be incorporated to TORRES PARDO S.L’s information systems. By accepting the present terms, conditions and policies, the user expressly authorizes TORRES PARDO S.L. to carry out the following activities and/or actions, unless otherwise instructed by the user:
• Sending of commercial and/or promotional communications using any authorized means, informing users of activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, special offers and other kinds of information about the products and services related to the activity.
• (in cases where the user has given their specific consent to receiving commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER) sending of such communications by electronic means, providing users with information about the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, special offers and with other kinds of information about TORRES PARDO S.L.’s products and services that are equal or similar to those the user initially contracted or showed an interest in.
• Preservation of data over the periods contemplated in the applicable legislation.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
Users are informed that the means used by the company to communicate with its clients and other parties include the company’s corporate telephone, the company’s mobile telephones and its corporate e-mail.
If you send personal information through a means other than those indicated above, TORRES PARDO S.L. shall be exempted from any responsibility in connection with the security of the information of such a means of communication.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA TRANSFERS
TORRES PARDO S.L. does not transferor communicate data within the EU or to other jurisdictions. The Provider shall only disclose information to the homeland security authorities under court order or in compliance with the applicable law, without prejudice to the fact that it may block or cancel your account if there are reasonable indications that the you may have committed a crime. The information provided will be restricted to that available to the Provider at that point in time.
The information that you provide both through this website and through the app will be hosted by servers pertaining to TORRES PARDO S.L.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a user/interested party, you may exercise the following rights with TORRES PARDO S.L. by sending a letter to the postal address mentioned in the letterhead or via e-mail to email@example.com, indicating “GDPR, Rights Affected”, enclosing a copy of your ID card or some other identification document that is legally valid in your country of citizenship.
• Right of access, whereby you can access the personal information we hold about you.
• Right of rectification, whereby you can correct and modify any data we may have about you that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
•Right of erasure, whereby you can request the erasure of data you consider inappropriate or excessive.
• Right to object, whereby you can object to our processing of your personal data. If you make such an objection, we shall cease to process your personal information.
• Right to restriction of processing, whereby you have a right to request that your personal data be marked so as to limit their processing in the future.
• Data portability, whereby you can have you data transferred to another controller, with no restrictions.
• Right not to be subject to individual automated decisions (including those based on profiling), whereby you can object to our use of your personal information to make automated decisions about you which may exert a significant impact on you.
As a user you have the right to at any time withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint about any aspect of how we are handling your data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You will be asked to fill out a registration form with the minimum information required. Specifically, you will be asked to provide your first name, family name and e-mail address. .
If you hire a service/buy a product through our website (www.torrespardo.com), we will ask you to provide information about yourself, including your name, contact details and credit/debit card details. Should you go ahead with the purchase of the said product or the hiring of the said service, you must abide by the terms and conditions stated in the form provided for that purpose.
Please be informed that photographs on this website are the property of TORRES PARDO S.L., including those featuring minors, where prior consent was obtained from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who were asked to sign the forms prepared for that purpose by the centers those minors are part of.
TORRES PARDO S.L. will process your data with a view to appropriately administering your presence in each specific social media, informing you about activities, products and services and anything that is permitted by the rules of operation of the specific social media.
It is forbidden to publish contents that:
– may be considered unlawful by Spanish, EU or international regulations, or which infringe the principles of good faith.
– infringe fundamental rights, disregard the etiquette of the internet, cause trouble or may generate negative opinions in our users or in third parties and, in general, any contents that TORRES PARDO S.L. may consider inappropriate.
– generally infringe the principles of lawfulness, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, maintenance of public order, protection of privacy, protection of consumers and protection of intellectual and industrial property. .
At the same time, TORRES PARDO S.L. reserves the right to remove from its website or its corporate social media accounts any content that it may consider inappropriate, without any notice.
Communications sent through the social media will be incorporated to a file property of TORRES PARDO S.L., who may send you information that may interest you.
In any event, if you send personal information through a social media, TORRES PARDO S.L. will be exempted from all responsibility with respect to the security measures applicable to that specific platform. For more information about such measures, please refer to the terms and conditions of the specific social media.
The data you provide us with will be treated confidentially. The Provider has taken all technical and administrative steps and adopted all the required protection measures required to guarantee that data are processed in a secure way, preventing their alteration, loss, theft, unauthorized treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of the art and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and storage of data in files, software, systems or equipment, buildings and centers comply with the integrity and security requirements, as well as the conditions established in the applicable law.
In the event that a user sends their CV to TORRES PARDO, S.L. through our website, the data provided shall be treated so as to make sure that the user participates in any recruitment processes the company may launch. This entails analyzing the candidate’s skills in order to select the most appropriate candidate for the vacancy that needs to be filled. We hereby inform you that this is the only official procedure whereby TORRES PARDO, S.L. accepts candidates’ CV’s, such that resumes sent through other channels cannot be accepted. Should the data in your CV change, please let us know in writing as soon as possible so that we can keep your data duly updated.
Data are stored for a maximum of one year, after which all data are suppressed. TORRES PARDO, S.L. guarantees full confidentiality both while processing such data and when disposing of them. In this respect, if you wish to participate in recruitment processes after this date, you must send in your CV once again.
The data can be processed and/or communicated to the companies within our Group for as long as your CV remains on our files for the purpose mentioned above.
TORRES PARDO S.L. reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislative and jurisprudential developments.
For all intents, the relationship between TORRES PARDO S.L. and the users of the online services offered through this website are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, which both parties expressly agree to submit themselves to. The courts of Barcelona shall be competent to hear any disputes arising from the use of the website.